WBFF Fitness Pro Angela Dove Interviews with Directlyfitness.com
- Age: 30
- Height: 5’4
- Weight: 128 lbs
- Occupation: self employed spa and fitness centre owner
- Upcoming Events: Wbff Pro show 2013
- Wbff Fitness Pro and mother of two
1. Tell us a little about how you got to your current success level.
I decided to compete after the birth of my second child I did the provincial show here inNewfoundland Canada 2 years in a row taking home my first overall figure placing and the following year placed overall bikini
I then went on to nationals and the wbff where i turned Pro in the fitness category
2. What do you think is the number one thing keeping you motivated?
3. What is your training routine like?
I do 4-5 days a week of weight training and for cardio i teach zumba 3 times a week
4. What do you think of free weight vs. machine training?
I love to switch things up all the time so I do use everything
5. How does your on and off season training and diet differ?
I add back fruit diary and natural fat on my off season
6. What’s your diet like?
5-6 smaller meals a day
7. Do you believe in cheat meals? Why or why not?
Yes I think everyone should be allowed a treat
8. Which physical feature you are most proud of?
Shoulders and glutes
9. What supplements do you use if any?
MGN Pure Isolate is my main supplement If not, why not?
10. Favorite Bodybuilders, models, or athletes?
Oh my I have a lot of them lol
11. Do you listen to music while you workout?
Depends on my mood really I love Christina Aguilera
12. Who inspires you most?
13. List one random fact about yourself your readers might not know.
I am a cat lover
14. Where can our readers reach you?